expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

What this blog is all about

                 Hello everyone, so you may have known that the NYCKNP blog has made its debut a few days ago. Well, I will tell you what it's all about, but first the introductions. My name is Kalind or you may refer to me as NYCKNP. I have returned to blogging after four years (the last time I ever posted on a blog was back in 2007), although it was a family blog and I wasn't the one in charge of it. The blog was short lived due to social media such as Myspace, Facebook, and Twitter on the rise (Myspace, however declined in popularity, mainly due to the latter two). The reason why I have chosen to blog again after a long hiatus because after seeing how powerful Facebook and Twitter have become, I can promote my blog through those websites. You may think that "Can't you just share things on Facebook or tweet something on Twitter"? Well, it's not like that and here is the purpose of what the blog is all about.

In this blog, I will mostly talk about my views on certain topics such as professional wrestling (or sports entertainment as it's called in the WWE), MMA, New York Sports primarily focusing on the baseball teams  Yankees and Mets, and the football teams Giants and Jets. I may bring other topics later on in the blog, but as of now this is what I will talk about for the time being. I may do a Q&A session in the near future so I can hear everyone's opinion and give feedback.

Anyways, that is the reason why I have started this blog because there's more to say than just a status update on Facebook or a tweet on Twitter. The blog will go into full force starting next week so stay tuned as I will keep everyone posted.

Salutations

NYCKNP

No comments:

Post a Comment