expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

12/23/2011- 1st blog using Blogger mobile

Hello everyone! I hope everyone had a great week this week as many are finishing up last minute Christmas shopping. This blog, and the following will be typed via Blogger Mobile for Android. The reason why is that I'm currently out of town, and the place where I could get Wi-Fi is charging money. Thus, I'll be using my phone to blog, so bear with me if you don't see any videos for the next 2 blogs. Here we go!

NFL

This Saturday is the biggest game for New York football as the New York Jets host their stadium rival the New York Giants. Sure, both the Giants and the Jets share the same stadium, but this is considered a designated Jets home game. The hype has been going on with the media and both sides are going at each other, but only one shall prevail when it's game time.

That's all I have to say for now. I won't be mentioning wrestling until I get back from my out of town trip. Have a good Christmas weekend!!

- NYCKNP

No comments:

Post a Comment