expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

11/16/2012- I'm back after a long absence

Hello everyone. I'm back after a very long absence. The reasons why I was absent was mainly due to school work taking over a lot of my free time. Other reasons include me being sad that the Yankees lost the ALCS, Hurricane Sandy (which I was planning to make a comeback before Sandy hit, making my return delayed), and somewhat forgetting that I have the @NYCKNP Blog. I'm back and you already know that the New York Jets are crapping the bed. At least professional wrestling and mixed martial arts will keep me happy as they won't break my heart. I'll make an attempt to make a full blog on Monday (I can't promise anything) since I'll have full material by that time. Until then, stay tuned.

- NYCKNP

No comments:

Post a Comment