expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

1/22/2013- First Blog of 2013: Getting back into the habit

Hello everyone! This is my 1st blog post of 2013. The reason why I was absent for most of January is due to the fact that I was out of town from January 2nd until January 13th, and when I returned I was completely under the weather. If you are wondering where I went, I was in Hawaii at the time. Overall, I had a great time over there. The parts of Hawaii I visited were Honolulu, Maui (where I was on the Road to Hana), the big island of Hawaii and the towns visited were Hilo and Kona (yes, the place where it's famous for Kona Coffee), and Kauai. How was it all possible? I took a cruise called NCL- Pride of America where it went to these islands from the port in Honolulu.

Now, I have recovered from being under the weather and am slowly getting back into the habit of blogging again. You will see a full blog eventually. As for now, take care and stay warm.


And remember... This Friday.... It's Coming... Stay Tuned!!!

- NYCKNP

 

No comments:

Post a Comment