expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

6/7/2013- Mets, Nationals split shortened series, Yankees sweep Cleveland, more

Hello everyone! I hope all of you had a great week this week! Let's get right to it, shall we? Here we go!

MLB
After losing a series against the Boston Red Sox, the Yankees got a much needed sweep against the Cleveland Indians at home. Now they are in the west coast right now and won yesterday's game against the Seattle Mariners. The Yankees will continue their series against Seattle this weekend.

Meanwhile for the Mets, after sweeping the Yankees, the Mets fell victim to another sweep and this one was against the Miami Marlins. The Mets had off on Monday to travel to Washington DC, and they lost Tuesday's game, but won Wednesday's game. They couldn't finish the series due to the weather, and now the Mets won't be able to start their home game set against the Marlins today due to the heavy rain outside.

TNA/Bellator
As you all know, former Pride and UFC fighter Quinton "Rampage" Jackson signed with both TNA Impact Wrestling and Bellator Fighting Championships. I even shared my thoughts on the latest Wrestling With Green Pinstripes vlog:



Overall, I'm glad that Rampage is with Bellator since he was already done with the UFC. However, I feel that TNA didn't do well hyping him up.



Before I sign off for the weekend, I would like to share a video from +JRSportBrief , and that is the latest Fan Friday video.



That's all I have to say for now. Have a good weekend everyone!

- NYCKNP

No comments:

Post a Comment