expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Happy Social Media Day!

Hello everyone! I like to say Happy Social Media Day to everyone! The reason why I'm saying this is because thanks to social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and various others, my sports blog is getting page views thanks to all of you who read it. Without social media, I wouldn't have gotten noticed at all.

This is my way of saying thank you to my readers who are reading this from anywhere in the world where there is an internet connection and a device such as a computer, tablet, or mobile phone.

For more about Social Media Day, you can read this link below, and trust me, there are some data that you will find fascinating.

Happy Social Media Day: Facts, Figures And The Impact Of Social Networks - International Business Times

That's all I have to say for now. Enjoy your weekend everyone!

-NYCKNP

No comments:

Post a Comment