expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

3/4/2013- preview of Old School Raw

Hello everyone! Let's cut right to the chase, shall we? Here we go!

WWE
As you all heard, Social Media SmackDown did not live up to expectations. The reason why it didn't do so well because SmackDown wasn't live at all and it wasn't considered a must-see episode. If WWE wants to do another Social Media SmackDown, it has to be a live special on a Tuesday night. That's all I have to say.

Now we shift gears to tonight. Tonight, Raw will be having a "turn back the clock night" as Monday Night Raw goes Old School. This means that Raw will have a setup similar to the early 90s and will have the original theme song:


Stars from the past and present will be there to further the storylines and pay tribute to the classic era.



That's all I have to say. And before I sign out, I'm letting you guys know that The Weekly Update will return sometime this week or next week. Apparently, my computer issues have been resolved so I will return to YouTube. Also, there will be an updated intro:


Have a good week everyone!

- NYCKNP

No comments:

Post a Comment