expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

NYCKNP Blog is now called Wrestling with Green Pinstripes

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are having a great week this week. As you may know, there is a major change regarding the future of this website. This website @NYCKNP Blog has now been renamed into Wrestling With Green Pinstripes. The reason for this change is because I started a Facebook page for the NYCKNP Blog. However, when I started it, it appeared as Nycknp Blog. To me, that doesn't sound right. It took a while to give it some thought, but after a few hours, I decided to rename it Wrestling with Green Pinstripes. The name became official earlier today. However, the former name NYCKNP Blog will still be used in concurrent to the new name since this is a slow transition. The former name will still be on my YouTube channel for a while until the transition is complete. With the new name, I may have multiple writers write for this site, but yours truly will still be in control.

Until next time, you can:
Enjoy your week everyone!

- NYCKNP

No comments:

Post a Comment