expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Pages

Sunday, November 10, 2013

HELP WANTED: Looking for Sports Bloggers

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are having a nice day today. As you all know, I haven't been here in a long time. During my time away, I realized that I can't operate this blog entirely by myself. That is why I'm asking for your help, and an opportunity to become a sports blogger for Wrestling With Green Pinstripes.
Qualifications:
  • No experience required (although recommended)
  • Must have knowledge of sports teams
If you are interested or have any questions, contact me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/wgpinstripes. Send me a tweet at @NYCKNP or @WGPinstripes. Email me at patel.kalind@gmail.com. I'll try to respond back to you ASAP.

Have a nice day!

- NYCKNP

No comments:

Post a Comment