expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

NYCKNP Blog will be inactive until further notice.

Hello everyone, this is Kalind speaking. Just to let you know after this blog post, NYCKNP Blog will be inactive for a while. The reason being that class projects and final exams are emerging and I can't do everything at once. Therefore I have given more priority to the last few weeks of the spring semester until it has concluded. While I am away, you can follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/nycknp (or in simple terms @NYCKNP) to know what are my thoughts on sports and in life itself.

In the meantime, enjoy baseball season and for NFL fans who miss the season already, don't forget to watch the NFL draft to see which college player will end up.

That's all I have to say for now. Have a nice day!

-NYCKNP

No comments:

Post a Comment