expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Pageviews have gone up on my site

Hello everyone! Hope all of you are doing well. I was planning to write a blog a day after WrestleMania, but I got caught up in a lot of stuff. I will publish it on Friday along with the Raw after WrestleMania. I logged on to Blogger a few minutes ago, and saw that the pageviews of my blog before WrestleMania has blown up and one of the searched keywords was "A WrestleMania rematch between Randy Orton & Kane". I thought that was pretty cool that everyone enjoyed WrestleMania. I also noticed that I got a pageview from the UK. First time that's ever happened. Thank you all for reading this blog, and most importantly I thank all the social media users out there. Without social media, my blog wouldn't have been noticed.

That's all I have to say for now. Enjoy the rest of your week.

- NYCKNP

No comments:

Post a Comment